TAP regularly organize visits for students to reputed international universities in:-
Oxford University, Bath university, Bristol University, Cardiff University, Warwick university, Birmingham University, Cambridge University, University of East Anglia, Imperial college London, Kings College London, London school of Economics (LSE).
Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tufts University, Johnson & Wales University, University of Connecticut, Yale University, Columbia University, New York University, Fashion Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University & University of Maryland.
National University of Singapore (NUS).
Visiting Universities has its own advantages:-
• Students can attend presentations that explain the University system, the application procedure and interviews, as well as sessions outlining student finance, support for students with a disability and the work of the careers service.
• Information stands, talks and/or tours for each course on offer.
• Staff and current students are on hand all day to answer any questions about studying at Universities and the application procedure. Current students also guide students on how to best prepare for the application process and what to expect.
• Attend subject presentations and sample lectures
• Take a tour of the campus and student accommodation
• Attend general presentations regarding all aspects of student life
• Talk informally to lecturers in your chosen subject,
• Meet representatives from a range of support services.
*this is far better than researching information from the internet.